Prep time: 5 minutes, cook time: 20 minutes, Serves: 4
Nonstick cooking spray
1/3 cup + ¼ cup mayonnaise, divided
1 tbsp. + 2 tsp spicy brown mustard, divided
1 tsp hot sauce
¼ cup + 1 tbsp. celery, chopped fine, divided
¼ cup + 1 tbsp. red bell pepper, chopped fine, divided
4 tsp Cajun seasoning, divided
2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped, divided
8 oz. jumbo lump crab meat
¼ cup green bell pepper, chopped fine
2 tbsp. green onions, chopped fine
¼ cup bread crumbs
- Spray the fryer basket with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons mustard, hot sauce, 1
tablespoon celery, 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, and 1
tablespoon parsley, mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients with the crab, green bell pepper,
onions, and bread crumbs, mix well. Form into 8 patties.
- Place the patties in the fryer basket and add the tender-crisp lid. Set to air fry on
400 °F. Cook 20 minutes, or until golden brown, turning over halfway through
- Serve with prepared sauce for dipping.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 166, Total Fat 8g, Total Carbs 11g, Net Carbs 10g, Protein 11g, Sugar 2g,
Sodium 723mg, Potassium 322mg, Phosphorus 132mg