Prep time: 5 minutes, cook time: 10 minutes, Serves: 4
1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup Stevia brown sugar, packed
3 tbsp. fish sauce
1 ½ tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp fresh ginger, peeled & grated
2 tsp lime zest, finely grated
1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
½ tsp pepper
4 salmon fillets
1 tbsp. green onions, sliced
1 tbsp. cilantro chopped
- Add the oil, brown sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, ginger, zest, juice, and pepper to
the cooking pot. Stir to mix.
- Set to sauté on medium heat and bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
Turn heat off.
- Add the fish to the sauce making sure it is covered. Add the lid and set to pressure
cooking on low. Set the timer for 1 minute.
- When the timer goes off let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, the release
it manually. Fish is done when it flakes with a fork.
- Transfer fish to a serving dish with the caramelized side up.
- Set cooker back to sauté on medium and cook sauce 3-4 minutes until it’s
thickened. Spoon over fish and garnish with chopped green onions and scallions.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 316, Total Fat 18g, Total Carbs 5g, Net Carbs 5g, Protein 35g, Sugar 1g,
Sodium 1514mg, Potassium 929mg, Phosphorus 355mg