Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 shallot, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 ½ pounds snapper fillets
Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 cup tomato puree
1/2 cup white wine
1 cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Now,
cook the shallot and garlic until tender and aromatic.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 370 degrees F.
- Grease a casserole dish with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Place the snapper fillet
in the casserole dish. Season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Add
the sautéed shallot mixture.
- Add the basil, tomato puree and wine to the casserole dish. Cook for 10
minutes in the preheated Air Fryer.
- Top with the shredded cheese and cook an additional 7 minutes. Serve