Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
3 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
2 cups lean ground beef
1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon dried marjoram
½ onion, peeled and chopped
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Set your air fryer to cook at 345 degrees F.
- Melt the oil in a skillet over a moderate flame; then, sweat the onion until it
has softened. Add ground beef and cook until browned; crumble with a fork and
set aside, keeping it warm.
- Whisk the eggs with all the seasonings.
- Spritz the inside of a baking dish with a pan spray. Pour the beaten egg
mixture into the baking dish, followed by the reserved beef/onion mixture. Top
with the crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake for about 27 minutes or until a tester comes out clean and dry when
stuck in the center of the frittata. Bon appétit!