Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
For the Broccoli Bites:
1 medium-sized head broccoli, broken into florets
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, freshly grated
1/3 teaspoon fine sea salt
1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
1 teaspoon shallot powder
1 teaspoon porcini powder
1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/3 teaspoon celery seeds
1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
For the Cheese Sauce:
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon golden flaxseed meal
1 cup milk
1/2 cup blue cheese
- Toss all the ingredients for the broccoli bites in a mixing bowl, covering the
broccoli florets on all sides.
- Cook them in the preheated Air Fryer at 360 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the butter over a medium heat; stir in the golden
flaxseed meal and let cook for 1 min or so.
- Gradually pour in the milk, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth.
Bring it to a simmer and stir in the cheese. Cook until the sauce has thickened
- Pause your Air Fryer, mix the broccoli with the prepared sauce and cook for
further 3 minutes. Bon appétit!