Prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: 25 minutes, Serves: 6
1 tbsp. paprika
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
1 ½ lbs. chicken breasts, boneless, skinless & cut in ½-inch pieces
1 tbsp. olive oil
½ cup onion, chopped
2 cups mushrooms, sliced
14 ½ oz. tomatoes, diced
1 tsp garlic powder
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, low sodium
½ cup water
- In a medium bowl, combine paprika, salt and pepper, mix well. Add chicken and
toss to coat.
- Add the oil to the cooking pot and set to sauté on medium heat.
- Add the chicken and the onion and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in mushrooms and cook another 3-4 minutes until chicken is browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer
15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 207, Total Fat 6g, Total Carbs 10g, Net Carbs 8g, Protein 28g, Sugar 5g,
Sodium 186mg, Potassium 723mg, Phosphorus 321mg