Prep time: 15 minutes, cook time: 15 minutes, Serves: 4
Nonstick cooking spray
2 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
2 zucchini, sliced very thin
4 slices provolone cheese, fat free
½ cup bread crumbs
- Spray the fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Cut the chicken in half horizontally. Place pieces between 2 sheets of plastic wrap
and pound out to ¼-inch thick.
- Lay the chicken pieces, one at a time, on a plate and season with salt and pepper.
- Place slices of zucchini and cheese on the chicken. Roll up and secure with a
- Place the bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Coat chicken rolls with bread crumbs
and place in the basket.
- Add the tender-crisp lid and set to air fry on 375°F. Cook 15 minutes until golden
brown on the outsides and cooked through on the inside, turning over halfway
through cooking time. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 166, Total Fat 2g, Total Carbs 12g, Net Carbs 11g, Protein 23g, Sugar 2g,
Sodium 472mg, Potassium 260mg, Phosphorus 284mg