Prep time: 5 minutes, cook time: 30 minutes, Serves: 4
Nonstick cooking spray
1 ½ cups mushrooms, sliced
¼ cup ham, chopped
4 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
½ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp pepper
1 can cream of chicken soup, reduced fat
¾ cup skim milk
½ tsp thyme
½ tsp onion powder
¼ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Spray the cooking pot with cooking spray.
- Set to sauté on med-high heat. Add the mushrooms and ham and cook, stirring
occasionally, until mushrooms start to brown, about 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Season both sides of the chicken with garlic powder and pepper. Place in the pot.
Spoon the mushroom mixture over the top.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soup, milk, thyme, and onion powder. Pour over
mushrooms and top with cheese.
- Add the tender-crisp lid and set to bake on 350°F. Cook 25-30 minutes until
chicken is cooked through. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 243, Total Fat 9g, Total Carbs 9g, Net Carbs 9g, Protein 32g, Sugar 4g,
Sodium 987mg, Potassium 674mg, Phosphorus 406mg