Prep time: 5 minutes, cook time: 15 minutes, Serves: 4
Nonstick cooking spray
4 chicken breasts boneless & skinless
2 Roma tomatoes, sliced ¼-inch thick
¾ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
2 tbsp. dark balsamic vinegar
- Spray the cooking pot with cooking spray.
- Cut the chicken horizontally to create a pocket, being careful not to cut all the way
- Stuff the pockets with tomatoes and cheese, secure with a toothpick. Season the
chicken with salt and pepper.
- Set cooker to sauté on medium heat. Add the chicken and sear on one side until
light brown, about 5 minutes. Carefully turn the chicken over.
- Add the tender-crisp lid and to bake on 400°F. cook chicken about 10 minutes or
until cooked through.
- Transfer to serving plates and top with basil and a drizzle of the balsamic vinegar.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 258, Total Fat 6g, Total Carbs 3g, Net Carbs 2g, Protein 30g, Sugar 2g,
Sodium 847mg, Potassium 518mg, Phosphorus 639mg