Cooking Time:25 Minutes
2½-ounce butter, chopped and divided
3 ½-ounce flour
1 egg yolk
1 large apple, peeled, cored and cut into 12 wedges
- Preheat the Air fryer to 390 °F and grease a baking pan lightly.
- Mix half of the butter and flour in a bowl until a soft dough is formed.
- Roll the dough into 6-inch round on a floured surface.
- Place the remaining butter and sugar in a baking pan and arrange the apple
wedges in a circular pattern.
- Top with rolled dough and press gently along the edges of the pan.
- Transfer the baking pan in the Air fryer basket and cook for about 25 minutes.
- Dish out and serve hot.