Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons raisins
2 small apples, peeled and cored
2 puff pastry sheets
2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar and raisins.
- Fill the core of each apple with raisins mixture.
- Place one apple in the center of each pastry sheet and fold dough to cover the
- Then, pinch the edges to seal.
- Coat each apple evenly with butter.
- Set the temperature of air fryer to 355 degrees F. Lightly, grease an air fryer
- Arrange apple pouches into the prepared air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and transfer the apple pouches onto a platter.
- Serve warm.